Fiber Arts & Furry Critters

Saturday, July 26, 2003

Big changes!

Today I went from this:



To this:



This is what was cut off:



In case you can't tell, that's an 18" ruler being used to measure the ponytail. I'll be sending the ponytail in to Locks of Love next week.

I waffled for months before deciding to do this. I couldn't decide whether a haircut would make me look better or worse; the final decision was made when I realized my hair couldn't look much worse, because you could never see it anyway! It was almost always pulled back in a ponytail or braid. I was concerned about a short haircut making my face look too fat; but hey, let's get serious. When you're already as big as I am, a haircut really isn't going to make much difference. And I don't think having it pulled back in a ponytail all the time really added anything to my looks. I feel 10 pounds lighter (maybe I should go step on the scale! Nah... that's always depressing). We'll see how much I like it after a couple of wash-and-dries.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home