Fiber Arts & Furry Critters

Thursday, July 17, 2003

Good news, bad news

Well, the bad news is that I won't be attending the Ithaca Lace conference in October. The good news is I'll be going somewhere else!

Last week I was notified by ASCA that Roxie (the dog on the top of my sidebar) finished up the year as first alternate for the National Obedience Finals. We sent off our application; if one of the top ten can't make it, we're in. This means we're also going to the ASCA Nationals! There are two "pre-shows", then the Obedience Finals, then the National show. I'll be showing Roxie in Novice obedience, and Trinity (my blue merle female) in breed. The ASCA Nationals are being held from Sept. 20-27 in West Bend, Wisconsin. I'm not looking forward to driving to WI with four dogs (I'm taking two of the others, so DH will only have to deal with kids and two dogs while I'm gone), but I am definitely looking forward to the shows!

I know what else I'll be doing for the next couple of days. Last month, Comcast took over our AT&T Broadband accounts. They said mail to the old email addresses will be forwarded until the end of the year. Well, that obviously didn't apply to web page accounts; my home page and my Twist On Wood page are both gone! I'll be able to reload the business page (it needed updating anyway) but I'll have to rebuild the homepage.

When we first got online, I had the same email address for eight years. Since we changed to broadband access a year or two ago, I've had three email address changes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home