Fiber Arts & Furry Critters

Saturday, July 05, 2003

Yesterday was our anniversary! DH and I took the kids to Lake Winnipesauke to go on the M/S Mount Washington. DH and I were married on the boat, and try to get up there almost every year for a repeat cruise. Someone else was getting married on the boat yesterday, too! Usually we have lunch on the boat, and find a shady spot to settle in for the cruise. With the kids, we had lunch and ran all over the boat instead. I had brought my lucet and some sock knitting, but never got to touch any of it. We all came home very tired, and I'm still really tired today.

I'm halfway through the 4th pattern repeat of 5 repeats on the Siberian Winter shawl! After that there's still the edging, but I'm making lots of progress!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home