Fiber Arts & Furry Critters

Wednesday, February 05, 2003

Noah is better today, and he's going to school! I'll probably nap while he's done. I was up late last night, first working on the Fuzzy Feet, then doing a little woodworking - one spindle whorl, and a nostepinne (nostepinde?) for a trade. Then, for whatever reason, I woke up at 4:30 this morning. Noah's bus picks him up between 8:45 and 9 - definitely time for a nap by then, I think!

I got one pair of Fuzzy Feet done (but not yet felted) yesterday, and did the two cuffs for the second pair. I'm now halfway thru the first of the second pair, and fully expect I'll finish today (nap and all). Ashleigh can't wait! I told her we'll felt them when she gets home from school, or as soon thereafter as I finish the second slipper.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home