Fiber Arts & Furry Critters

Friday, August 15, 2003

Well, we have power here in NH (never lost it), but I think Tagboard may be in one of the outage areas; I think it's been out since yesterday.

This is Dragon, the horse I never get to ride.



I wanted to take him out yesterday, but he was lame! It was minor (he looks OK today). I think it has something to do with all the rain we've had lately; his paddock (at least the places he hangs out the most) is a mud pit. I've taken to locking him in his stall at night just so his feet can dry out! He usually has his stall door open to the paddock 24/7. I contacted someone with a Bobcat to come and re-arrange the mud in the paddock, too.

The dehumidifier is working wonderfully, and I've been able to get quite a bit of work done lately. This weekend I want to concentrate on finishing the wedding lace; once it's done, I still need to attach it to a handkerchief.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home