Fiber Arts & Furry Critters

Thursday, March 03, 2005

DH took today off to spend it with me and the kids, and it looks like we'll be going roller skating with the kids. (DH wants it known that he will not be donning roller skates, though.)

On Saturday, though, I will be at the Hampstead Meeting House (on Emerson Ave in Hampstead, NH, right next to the police station) from 1 to 5 pm. My group, the Island Pond Spinners, will be demonstrating various spinning and weaving activities for "Daughters of Liberty" day. More info on that is available on the group's home page in the link above; I'll be demonstrating drop spindling and hand carding. After being home with the kids all week, I'm very much looking forward to it! If you're going to be anywhere near Hampstead, NH on Saturday, please stop in!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home