Fiber Arts & Furry Critters

Sunday, February 06, 2005

Hey, check it out, a progress picture! Here is the current progress on Mystic Stitch Millenium:



This is most of page 1, and the pattern has 9 pages. You can see what the whole picture will look like in a previous entry on this blog, or in my Webshots album (link in the sidebar).

I'll be on to something else now. I'm going to try something new - if I can keep up with it. I'm going to try timing the amount of time I stitch. Among people who rotate through a number of projects (and there seem to be a lot of people who do this) it seems to be popular to work in ten hour stretches (although some people vary the amount of time, and some people vary by number of days, etc.) I'm going to start on the Aussie picture (also in the Webshots album) and try timing ten hours. It'll be interesting to see how far I get.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home