Fiber Arts & Furry Critters

Thursday, March 31, 2005

I was going to take a nice long bike ride today; it's so beautiful out! I really do love spring weather... I even put the new seat I bought yesterday on the bike already. Instead, my left ankle has decided to act up. Maybe it has something to do with the 4-1/2 miles of walking I did yesterday, although I don't recall injuring myself.

I walked out the door to inhale some fresh spring air and bemoan my lack of a long bike ride, and noticed all the boys looking toward the house, so I ran back in for my camera. Here are the boys - from left to right, Hagrid, Shadow and Nox.



Not to be left out, I had to go take a picture of the girls, too. Well, I took some pictures of the babies, and the moms are in the background anyway:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home