Fiber Arts & Furry Critters

Tuesday, March 11, 2003

We have a name!

A Twist On Wood. Like it? I twist the wood to make the tools; the tools twist various fibers and yarns.

This is all very exciting! I feel so official! I spent the morning running around, buying supplies and getting registered with the state. I also registered atwistonwood.com as a domain name, but there's no web page to go with it yet. I still need to take care of a few other details, and create the website... (oh, and turn some more spindles!).

I did make an offer on the Spindler's list of a spindle to whomever came up with the name. Truth is, DH and I came up with it together; that is not, however, to discount the input we received from the list. As thanks, I'll take all contributors' names to this point and put them in a hat, and have 5 yo DS draw a name to win a spindle. It'll probably take me a couple of days to get to that, but that just means there'll be more spindles (and other fiber tools) to choose from by then!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home