Fiber Arts & Furry Critters

Friday, September 12, 2003

I have been seduced by yet another project: the Multi-Directional Scarf. I first saw this on Matt's blog, then on Kate's. Then I had to go to the yarn shop for a set of 3 mm circulars (for the car sweater - mine are too long for the baby size) and this yarn called out to me:



It's Jaeger Baby Merino DK, and the picture doesn't do justice to the marvelous shades of purple. So I've started yet another new project (and no, I'm not done swatching for Soft Shoulders yet). I was a good girl at the yarn shop, however - I didn't get the $75+ worth of Colinette Tagliatelli that I wanted. It would have made an awesome T-shirt, however. And it, too, was very purply!

Speaking of yarn shops - I'll be leaving for West Bend, Wisconsin on the 18th, and I'll be there for most of the week of the 22nd. I believe there's one day in there that I'm not showing dogs - does anyone know of any yarn and/or fiber shops around West Bend that I might get to?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home