Fiber Arts & Furry Critters

Monday, September 29, 2003

Some actual fiber content, for those of you who don't want to read about dog shows!

On my first day in West Bend, I found a Hobby Lobby store. We don't have those around here, so I had to stop in, of course. They have a much bigger yarn selection than the local Michael's and Ben Franklin stores around here. This was where I found the only fiber purchase I made during my trip. Here it is:



It's a beaded knitted pendant bag kit by The Bag Lady. Purple, of course! I also got a kit for my friend Pam (but hers isn't purple).

This turned out to be my knitting project, even though I knitted very little on it during the trip:



This is dark purple Cascade 220, and it will eventually be the Lo-Tech Sweat, a Chicknits pattern.

I also picked up a few more thimbles for my collection on the way home:



Today has mostly been spent catching up on errands. I still need to do laundry, but at least I know what I'm making for dinner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home