Fiber Arts & Furry Critters

Sunday, October 12, 2003

Today was a lazy, rainy day, just meant for napping, and I did. It was a good nap, too. After my nap I finished putting together my Crown of Thorns quilt class project. First I had to fix the inside seams so that the piece is flat (if you look at the previous picture, you can see the buckling in the center), then I added borders. It's now "sandwiched" with batting and backing, and ready to quilt:



The whole thing is almost 19" square, and will be a wallhanging when it's done. Although I don't yet know exactly where I'll hang it, I have a good idea where it will go. Here's the fabric I'm using for the back:



Now I think I'll catch up on some email, while I (hopefully) finish up the first holiday stocking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home