Fiber Arts & Furry Critters

Sunday, December 07, 2003

I've been trying to post for half the day, but Blogger wouldn't let me! It appears to be fixed now...

We're in the middle of a big snowstorm here in the Northeast. It started yesterday, and continues on as I write. It's not supposed to stop snowing until sometime overnight. We had about a foot late this morning when this picture was taken:


Click on the picture to enlarge

I didn't get to work on the quilts much this week. DH's quilt is still in the loft of the barn, waiting for me to finish basting it, but it's cold out there! And the table I'm using for the basting is just too heavy to move into the house just for the time it would take to finish basting. The weather is actually supposed to go up into the 40's toward the end of next week; I'm hoping to take advantage of that to finish basting then.

I've been doing quite a bit of knitting this week, though. I finished knitting the second commission holiday stocking (it still needs sewing up and duplicate stitch details, although I finished running in all the ends):



I also got a good start on the third stocking! Only one more left after this one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home