Fiber Arts & Furry Critters

Friday, November 14, 2003

Thanks for those who've been checking on me! I don't really know why I haven't been posting... just feeling like I don't have much to post about, I guess.

I've been working away on my pansy blocks - I have 12 done, and another 12 to do. I have the background squares cut for the next 12 pansies, and just finished basting all the leaf appliques I'll need. This will give me a quilt big enough for a twin-size bed; it will probably go to DD. Also still working on Dear Jane and Dear Hannah blocks; those are in my Webshots album.

Last week was the East Coast Quilters Alliance show in Nashua; it's always a big one. I was lucky enough to be able to go to this one twice. Pictures are on my Picturetrail page, in the album titled "EQA Show".

Yesterday I met up with a friend at Ewe'll Love It in Nashua, and came home with the pattern and yarn for this Fiber Trends felted hat:



Mine will be done in purples, of course; there was a model of this hat at the shop, and it was just too cute!. I've also done a little knitting on one of the holiday stockings (started the snowman intarsia design), and done a few rows on the Lo-Tech Sweat (being done in purple Cascade 220). Now if I can just figure out how to balance my obsessions...

Currently listening to Ender's Game from Audible.com, and trying to talk DH into getting me an iPod for Christmas...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home