Fiber Arts & Furry Critters

Monday, December 13, 2004

DH asked me when I was going to post to my blog. I figured if he was commenting on it, I've probably let it go a little too long, huh?

It has now been 1 week 5 days and counting since I quit smoking! I'm doing pretty well, as long as I don't run out of peppermint sticks and pretzels! I love what's called "soft" peppermint sticks; we can also buy them in small "puffed" balls, as opposed to the flat, circular hard peppermints.

I've been doing a lot of reading online and not much crafting, although I did take a picture last week of my meager progress on my "Corner of the Villa". Here's the updated picture:




I've actually gotten a little more done since I took that picture; it's looking a little more filled in now, and I'm starting to feel like there's light at the end of the tunnel - for page one, anyway! I think I need to pull out another picture to work on for a bit, one where I can actually see some progress.

I've also gotten almost all the Christmas shopping done. Today I need to get the presents out of the van and into hiding, before the kids find them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home