Fiber Arts & Furry Critters

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Continuing with the events from last Saturday, I left Stratham after attending the quilt show and drove to Lowell, MA to the American Textile History Museum to attend a spin-in. I believe the spin-in was organized by my local spinning group, the Island Pond Spinners of Hampstead, NH. I took a few pictures at the event. I also started teaching one lady to spin on a drop spindle, let someone else use my Majacraft Suzie Pro wheel to try out some laceweight spinning, and had a wonderful conversation with the guy running the looms in the museum. Here are a few of the pictures I took:


If you click on the picture, you'll get a larger version of this picture in a new window.


Oh my goodness, look, another spindle spinner!

1 Comments:

  • hey look, there's me! haha. thanks again for trying to teach me! now i know that i need to get a new flyer with some faster ratios. or a new wheel! ;)

    By Blogger Dharia, at 9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home