Fiber Arts & Furry Critters

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

No new pictures today, but I have finished the first full pattern repeat on the Fish and Anchors sweater, and started the second repeat. I need multiple repeats - more than a dozen, I think. The pattern is pretty easy to follow, at least.

DH worked from home today, and we took a trip to Barnes & Noble in the middle of the day. It's amazing how many books you can browse through when you're not trying to keep track of children! I came home with Stephanie Pearl-McPhee's new book, Yarn Harlot : The Secret Life of a Knitter, as well as a couple of technical books on Podcasting and Movable Type. I got the book on Podcasting because it's a topic that I'm currently fascinated (obsessed?) with; I got the Movable Type book because I'm currently experimenting with a blog on Typepad. The experimental blog is here. Let me know what you think.

1 Comments:

  • Hey! It's purple over there. Always a good thing. :) Center column could be a little wider maybe?

    By Blogger Beth, at 7:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home