Fiber Arts & Furry Critters

Wednesday, September 11, 2002

The saga continues...

The school got the shot records... shows that he doesn't have his 2nd MMR. I found out (upon calling the Dr) that this is given after he turns 5 - which happened all of 2 weeks ago! School also wanted a physical - Noah's is scheduled for Dec 3, so they'll have to deal with it. They also said they wanted the info from his last physical (Oct of 2001). I said that would be on the sheet the Dr fills out and mails to them... which I mailed to her on *Monday*!! Get real, people, we only got all of this paperwork last Friday!

More fun... bus got here, finally, half an hour late. They couldn't find our street. One of the many joys of living in the middle of nowhere.

19 yo son, Ben, had his girlfriend stay over last night (in another room, of course). She was supposed to drive him to work for 8 am. This morning she found out her car had been broken into. Of course, she had left her wallet, driver's lic, checkbook, etc *in the car*!!! Police said this was the 4th incident in a week! Her car was parked on the street, not in our driveway, or the dogs would have barked.

So, after the officer took the report, and the bus came for Noah, I drove Ben to work. Now I await Noah's arrival from school. At 3 I have to bring him for a shot, only to come back home & bring 10 yo DD for her riding lesson, and pick up Ben from work (normally I don't drive him, but the convenience store he works for sent him to work in another town today - happens to be same town where DD has lessons).

Housework? No way!

The online gansey sweater continues in its third incarnation. I have finished the welts, and am now working on the body - mindless around-and-around stockinette. Just what I need today.

For a bit of good news, I called the LYS yesterday (Elegant Ewe in Concord, NA but you can consider this blatant promotion because I love the place!) and the new Twisted Sisters Sock Workbook was in, so I ran right out and got it - along with two magazines and three 16" needles in small sizes (3.0mm, 3.25 and 3.5 - maybe now I can get back to that Sweetheart Hat!). I have also, besides reading thru the new Spin-Off which arrived yesterday, been reading thru the print-outs I made of Claudia of Countrywool's A.R.A.N. pattern. I feel another case of startitis coming on... if I can be home long enough to start anything new!

7 Comments:

  • Hi, I am really glad I have found this info. Nowadays bloggers publish just about gossips and internet and this is actually irritating. A good site with interesting content, this is what I need. Thank you for keeping this web site, I'll be visiting it. Do you do newsletters? Can not find it.
    cash for unwanted cars sydney
    accidental car removal sydney

    By Blogger Hashtag Car Removal, at 7:21 AM  

  • Truly, this article is really one of the very best in the history of articles. I am a antique ’Article’ collector and I sometimes read some new articles if I find them interesting. And I found this one pretty fascinating and it should go into my collection. Very good work.
    cash for scrap cars brisbane
    cash for cars brisbane

    By Blogger Max Cash For Cars, at 7:39 AM  

  • Cool one! Interesting informations over this web. It is pretty worth enough for me. Sell8 Provide Best Car Price With Free Pickup. So if you are planning to Sell my car Brisbane, contact us or fill our online form. We buy cars and pay quick cash for any scrap, old, or damaged vehicle up to $9,999. We Pay Top cash for cars brisbane in any condition.

    By Blogger Sell8 - Car Buyers Brisbane, at 12:14 AM  

  • With Cash for Cars, you don't have to wait days to get paid for your car. You can get rid of your car in a day, and receive the cash you deserve right away. You'll no longer have to worry about selling your car or waiting weeks for payment. Instead, you can easily contact these professionals and sell your scrap car buyer wollongong. There's no better way to do it!

    By Blogger Car Removal NSW, at 7:47 AM  

  • Car removal Hervey Bay is a service that pays cash for all types of vehicles, including classic, used, and junk cars. It's a convenient way to get rid of your unwanted vehicle. You can choose from a variety of services to get the most money for your vehicle. If you don't need your old car anymore, you can sell it to scrap cars sunshine coast.

    By Blogger Fast Car Removals, at 8:23 AM  

  • This is good to know that this information was provided by you. you always give us amazing information. Thanks for sharing keep it up. Cash for Cars is the best way to sell your all-dumb cars and you can earn a handsome amount of cash we can serve our services at your doorsteps.
    cash for car sunshine coast

    By Blogger Cash for Car Removal Brisbane , at 3:32 AM  

  • This is such an amazing article I enjoyed this post I really want to read your next post soon. Thank you so much for this. Hire cars is the best-established company in Dubai that gives the best luxurious cars at rent. you can get Lamborghini, Ferrari, sports car at a very responsible price you are interested you can contact us.
    car hire dubai

    By Blogger HireCars, at 6:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home