Fiber Arts & Furry Critters

Saturday, March 15, 2003

Well, after a horrible trip (has anyone ever thought of putting up signs to help find the school?) we made it to the strings concert, and got to hear Ashleigh play for all of maybe 10 minutes, if that. She was wonderful, of course! Here she is (in the white shirt) - or most of her, anyway!



And, as if to make up for the trip, I came home and found some good mail! I traded with Julie - she got a spindle, and I got these:

This is the card she sent - I believe she made it herself!



And I also got these wonderful stitch markers! I've done some jewelry work, and I know quality when I see it - she did a fantastic job on these, and the pictures don't nearly do them justice! Thank you so much, Julie!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home