Fiber Arts & Furry Critters

Saturday, April 05, 2003

Winter's not done with us yet. It's been snowing, sleeting, etc for two days now. We have about 4-5 inches of snow right now (after temps of almost 70 a week ago!)

Busy week, but I actually have some progress to show for it this time! Last night, I finished these:



And, thanks to Wendy Johnson, I can actually do this:

Sewn steeks:



And cut steeks!



And this is where I'm at this morning:



Sleeves are attached (after having to do one of them twice, because I hadn't cut one steek far enough), facings stitched down over steek stitches, and I have picked up the stitches for the neckband. I'll be doing a crew neck, knit in 1x1 rib for twice the length I need then folded over and stitched down. It's my favorite neckline, especially for kids. I will get this finished for 5 yo DS to wear to school on Monday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home