Fiber Arts & Furry Critters

Wednesday, December 31, 2003

Happy New Year's Eve!

Only one more holiday to get through. We've survived pretty well so far, and made it through half of school vacation week. I think the kids have had a pretty good time this holiday season as well.

I managed to finish my sister's quilt top in time for the family get-together (barely!). It's not quilted yet, and won't be for a while; I need to quilt DH's Storm At Sea first, but here's her quilt top:


Click on the picture for a larger view

Christmas was fun. I got a couple of gifts I really wanted. The first was a needlework floor stand (for my cross-stitch) that works with my scroll frames and Q-Snap frames. The one I got (thanks to my wonderful DH!) can be seen here, the one on the right. Another much-treasured gift was a cross-stitch kit for a picture called "Bag Ladies":



Isn't that cute? I'm sure I won't get to it for a while, but right now it's enough that I have the kit!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home