Fiber Arts & Furry Critters

Monday, January 17, 2005

I know I haven't posted in a long while. A lot of this time has been spent just adjusting to changes. I haven't done any crafting, outside of a very little bit of cross stitch.

I believe I mentioned that DH okayed a 3-month gym membership as one of my Christmas gifts. That took effect on January 1, and I've been doing very well at getting to the gym. I am very tired, but I'm seeing lots of improvement in my fitness level.

The other changes I've been adjusting to are all related to not smoking. My Quit-Meter now reads 1 month, 2 weeks, 3 days. About a week or a week and a half ago I stopped using the patch (I still have enough Wellbutrin to go another month or so). I was just tired of changing it every day, and sick of getting the adhesive residue off when I took the patches off. Now there is no more incoming nicotine. I went through the eating phase again (mostly Bob's Sweet Stripes soft peppermints, and doublemint gum, but also some chips, pretzels etc) and now need to concentrate on getting my eating under control again. The good news is I've actually lost six pounds since I quit!

My latest project, even though I've touched it only infrequently, is the Mystic Stitch chart, Millenium. I hope to actually have enough done to take a picture one of these days!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home