Fiber Arts & Furry Critters

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

It is, finally, nice outside. It seems like it's been weeks since we've seen the sun, and the weather has been cool, rainy, chilly, you name it - most un-spring-like. Not much fun at all (pout). Today is sunny and warm, and all the windows are open. This means, naturally, that 7 yo DS is home from school because he's sick. Yesterday he was confirmed with a case of pink eye (aka conjunctivitis), and needed to be on the medication for 24 hours before returning to school; that would be tomorrow (big grin!).

Here are a couple of pictures of our new man, Feldspar. He's a real sweety, and so far very vocal. I really like the ones that "talk" to me!





Isn't he cute? In the second picture, you can see Nox's eye in the lower right-hand corner. He was doing his best to be included in the pictures, so of course I had to get a few of the other boys as well. Here's one of three of them (Hagrid is in the stall - guess he's not as nosy ... er, friendly... as the others!)



I also took a few pictures of all the work I did in my shrubbery beds a week or two ago. You can see the pretty little purple flowers on my mini Rhododendron. Here is one half of the front of the house:



And here's one of the side, showing some of my daylilies, one small shrub (don't remember what that one is) and a hosta or two just coming up.

1 Comments:

  • HI! Haven't chatted with you in a bit - it appears your unknown purple shrub is an azalea :-) how is your stitching going? I still have not picked Bag Ladies up again.... gotta get motivated on that one!

    By Blogger Carol, at 9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home