Fiber Arts & Furry Critters

Thursday, August 25, 2005

I think we're finally finished with the school shopping, after a final four-hour session yesterday. I took DD to Salem, so we could go to Target and Kohl's. (I'm sick of the mess at Wal-Mart, and Salem is the nearest town that has a Target and a Kohl's.) Target isn't too bad, although the one in Salem doesn't have a craft department. I don't know if any of them have crafts; the only other Target around is in Concord, and that's too far for regular shopping (unless I need to go to the yarn store, too, VBG!) I'm now washing the new clothes I bought for DS. He got all new pants, and I just know that's going to be a problem. They're bigger than his old ones (by quite a bit...) and he doesn't handle change well, even if most of the old ones no longer fit. Sigh.

School starts on Monday, though, yippee!! I have so much to do as soon as I have some time to myself!

I took some new pictures of the Feather and Fan shawl this morning. I knit it onto two needles so that I could spread it out for the pictures.



Here's a close-up, showing the pattern ridges.



I took a couple of pictures of the dogs this morning, gathered at the gate of the chain-link fence, but nothing came out right. The sun is just too bright. I did, however, get a good picture of Thor, who is now two weeks old!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home