Fiber Arts & Furry Critters

Tuesday, August 24, 2004

I worked on the second sleeve of the Dale baby sweater for a while, and did a little piecing; then for some reason (oh, let's call it... lack of an attention span) picked up the cross-stitch picture I have in progress. A link to the picture I'm working on is in my sidebar. It's going very well, despite not having worked on it for so long.

I have several (OK, tons) of other cross-stitch projects I'd like to do, too. I don't think of these when I'm focusing on knitting or quilting, but now that I'm working on a cross-stitch piece, I remember all the ones I want to get done. I've also been surfing pattern sites. I have several patterns from Mystic Stitch - Millenium, The Rainmaker, and Someone's Watching. I'm also a big fan of Teresa Wentzler's work. Like many other things in my life, I prefer the more challenging projects.

I found a new pattern site, too, that just blew me away - Golden Kite. Many of their patterns are adaptations of classic works of art, and are not only gorgeous but extremely challenging! I'm definitely going to have to add some of these to my (already very extensive) "to do" list!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home