Fiber Arts & Furry Critters

Friday, January 02, 2004

I played around with lots of little bits of things yesterday. Did a little spinning on my charkha, did a little quilting on the Crown of Thorns wallhanging (one or two days of concerted effort would finish that one, I think), but mostly caught up on reading blogs and knit on the Lo-Tech sweat. I finished the hood (although I haven't done the edging on that yet) and now I'm almost done the first pocket. I might actually finish this one today! The major part of the sweater is already sewn up, I'd just need to sew on the hood and pockets, and do the edging on the hood (oh, and run in ends...)

Next up will be either the Dale cars sweater or a dubbelmossa for DH. The cars sweater is a duplicate of the one I did for DS last year (he can be seen wearing it here) but in a size 2 for one of DH's co-workers. The dubbelmossa will be the one from Handknitting with Meg Swansen, being done in jumper-weight oddballs (dark green, charcoal and oatmeal). I made a dubbelmossa a year or two ago for DD, from a free pattern at She Ewe Knits - click on the "Nordic Sweetheart Hat". In fact, DD is modeling hers on the Gallery page! DH loves the hat itself, but wanted something without the hearts...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home